Monday, October 19, 2015

First Do Now On My Blog





words of encouragement, quotes, sayings, struggle: The Journey, Stay Strong, Strength, Mental Health, Marathons Training, Home Health, Inspiration Quotes, Mean Quotes, 15 Years




1. Write about whatever you’d like to--something that’s been on your mind, something that just happened, something that’s been bugging you, a goofy story (true or fictional), a poem…

Lately whats on my mind is if i can change what has been done because because my progress report came out much better than the first but I got one np for science. so Im pondering what can I do to change this grade my mom and Mr. Tieuel aNd got me like a tutoring and have it during after school Monday and Friday. So im trying to figure out can i increase my grade faster. I know that I can do better and so i think i could of done better. Now i think about my grade even more than i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment